Your Kids Will Love Our Premium-Quality Boys’ Winter Pyjamas
Four in the Bed offers a fabulous range of sleepwear for kids, including our boys’ winter pyjamas. We realise that you can sometimes pay more attention to the clothing your kids are wearing during the day, but they spend quite a lot of time in bed, whether they’re actually asleep or not is an entirely different story. Our sleepwear is designed for maximum comfort.
Tips Regarding Boys’ Winter PJs
Even though it may seem as straightforward as merely buying warm and comfy boys’ winter pyjamas, there are indeed several factors you should consider when you purchase sleepwear for your kids.
- If your boys are younger, they may still need a little help in regulating their body temperature. If they get too hot, they’ll just kick their blankets off, but if they get too cold, they’re unlikely to achieve the good night’s sleep that is so vital for growing children. It’s critical that you choose the right style and fabric for the season.
- You should try to buy sleepwear of a slightly bigger size. This way, the pyjamas will last for the duration of the season without you having to buy more halfway through winter. Pyjamas should not be tight-fitting, rather slightly loose.
- Try to avoid buying pyjamas with too many tags, zips or buttons – these could end up being somewhat uncomfortable, and your child may eventually not want to wear those pyjamas anymore. Flannel or cotton are ideal natural materials for boys’ winter sleepwear as they allow the skin to breathe more efficiently, and our range is 100 percent pure cotton.
History of Boys’ Winter Pyjamas
There’s not much in the way of record-keeping when it comes to pyjamas, since what people wore in the bedroom was considered to be private and not to be seen by anyone other than family members or servants.
- The word pyjama or ‘pajama’ is derived from Hindi origins – they used the term pae jama or pai jama to refer to leg garments. You can trace this back over 700 years.
- In medieval times, pyjamas were little more than shapeless pieces of fabric that were stitched together by a wife or daughter in the family. These occasionally featured embellishments and were easy to put on or take off.
- If you were fortunate enough to be of noble or royal lineage, your pyjamas would have been more intricate and ornate. While still looking very dress-like, this sleepwear had wide, comfortable sleeves, based on Roman or Asian attire.
Why Trust Four in the Bed Regarding Boys Winter Sleepwear?
We understand how important a good night’s sleep is, which is why we offer an extensive range of sleepwear for all seasons. Since our inception nine years ago, our focus has been on using premium-quality fabric that is lightweight and breathable. We offer a range of sizes, from 2 through to 16 so you’ll be able to buy PJs for teens and littlies alike. You’re also buying pyjamas that are locally designed and produced in Australia.
If you’d like to find out more about our sleepwear for kids, please feel free to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.